Read the Bills Act Coalition

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Goodbye (for now) .....and Good Luck


Posted by MAXIMUS

It it over.

The Republican Party of Virginia's State Central Committee voted and expressed an overwhelming majority for change in direction. Chairman Jeff Frederick was removed from Office. Sic semper tyrannis. We move forward from here and regroup. This includes me.

I'll be taking a blogging break for a while. How long of a break I don't know, but I hope to return. May God grant you and your family peace this Easter and peace for our party as the infancy of its return. The mission is done for now--an extended, if not permanent, liberty call awaits. Maybe I go AWOL once I hit the beach, or maybe I return for duty. Whatever.
My mission? For now, complete.

8 comments:

Mike Wade said...

Thanks for all you do and have done , I hopeful you will return soon. Job well done.

Spank That Donkey said...

Looks like your ego could use a rest...

ccMAXIMUS said...

STD:

I've never met a Marine whose ass I couldn't kick....after yesterday, that holds true in politics also. Don't choke on those sour grapes. Go back to your bell tower.

Tom Thump said...

You tore down what you didn't like. You should now be doing your part to rebuild. But no, you just pat yourself on the back and ride off into the sunset.

Loudoun Insider said...

You've done well, maximus, but I agree with the last poster - we need to band together to heal this mess (created solely by Frederick himself) together. And of course this cretin may try to pull a Napoleonic comeback from Elba in May, so our work is not yet complete. It's time to find a REAL conservative who actually walks the walk instead of talking one thing and doing another.

ccMAXIMUS said...

Thanks Tom and LI, but that is precisely why I'm putting away the keyboard....to wear holes in the shoe leather...one mission completed, a new one begins....door to door organizing for the ticket and our House of Delegates candidates.

Jody L. Wilcox said...

As we talked, the door is always open here for you my friend...

Loudoun Insider said...

maximus, you must promise to fire it back up again if this goofball tries to run again!