Read the Bills Act Coalition

Friday, October 24, 2008

She made it up and I wasted three posts talking about it

I knew the backwards "B" ,once I saw the picture, was a little strange but I don't know anyone personally who would makeup being attacked, that is just plain crazy... This is the act of a sick and stupid girl NOT a Party...place the blame where the blame is due on Ashley Todd not on McCain. For instance Tawana Brawley duped Rev. Al (IMHO) Al didn't put her up to it....geez political discourse in this country just keeps getting worse, we have to work to get the real McCain messages out there amonst all the lies and fabrication from opponents and then we have these distractions and stupid people making stuff up....wow, I'm genuinely mad about this.......whew... okay I'm better know..

Read Here: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_595052.html

1 comment:

Logo Design said...

great information i like it
thanks