Read the Bills Act Coalition

Monday, August 11, 2008

Edwards is a Jerk even when confessing

From Maureen Dowd:

'Even in confessing to preening, Edwards was preening. His diagnosis of narcissism was weirdly narcissistic ... The creepiest part of his creepy confession was when he stressed to [ABC's Bob ]Woodruff that he cheated on Elizabeth in 2006 when her cancer was in remission. His infidelity was oncologically correct. ... 'Back in 2002, Edwards sent me a Ken doll dressed in bathing trunks, Rio de Janeiro Ken, with a teasing note, because he didn't like my reference to him as a Ken doll in a column. In retrospect, the comparison was not fair - to Ken.'



Nice one MO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that although I was not a John Edwards supporter I thought that he was different; I thought he really trully loved his wife! But unfortuantely for Elizabeth he is just another political jerk who thinks it is ok to cheat on your wife!!! Sad very sad!And I guess maybe I am judging but give me a break why does he think it matters that her cancer was in remission? Like that makes it ok? Give me a break!