Read the Bills Act Coalition

Friday, May 2, 2008

People magazine asks Hillary some really lame questions

PEOPLE magazine has a really lame article called "25 questions for Hillary Clinton":

PEOPLE magazine's "100 Most Beautiful People" issue (sorry, Reed - you were 101) has Patrick Rogers' "25 questions for Hillary Clinton":

Q. "When was the last time you and Bill had some quality time?"

A. "We got to spend Saturday night and Sunday morning together in Washington. We had breakfast, we went out and looked at our garden, which is a great source of joy to us. We visited with my mother, who lives with us."

Q. "What was the last present he gave you?"

A. "He just got me a basket he picked up on one of his trips to North Carolina."

Q. " 'American Idol' or 'Dancing with the Stars?"

A. "Both. My mother watches faithfully, so I'm up to speed even when I'm not around."

Q. "Do you have a TV guilty pleasure?"

A ."Grey's Anatomy."

Q. "Tina Fey or Amy Poehler?"

A. "Both of them. Absolutely!'

Q. "These are either-or questions."

A. "I can't answer either-or!"

Q. "Ever had a Red Bull?"

A. "No. What is it?"

Q. "What do you pray about these days?"

A. "I was in church on Easter, and people were very sweet [to me], but they had so many problems. Health care, their homes being foreclosed on. So I pray for others and I pray for strength for myself."

No comments: