Read the Bills Act Coalition

Friday, February 22, 2008

I picked the wrong Job

From the Las Vegas Review-Journal a doorman at a nightclubs clears $500,000 per year...I picked the wroooong job.

Sources have been telling me that doormen at several clubs are clearing $8,000 to $10,000 a night before they share tips. So much cash is pouring in that some doormen are making $400,000 to $500,000 a year, several nightclub executives told me..."Pure has guys at the door making more than the president," said one executive with intimate knowledge of the cover-charge system. He was referring to the annual salary of the president of the United States, which is $400,000, plus benefits...About six months ago, on a busy night at Pure, I overheard two men bitterly complaining about the cover charge. "They wanted $1,000 per person. I said the highest I'd go was $800!" one said.


Read Here:"http://www.lvrj.com/news/15834017.html"

No comments: