Read the Bills Act Coalition

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank God for small miracles

08’ is so far been my favorite year and Michael Moore, of all people, has made it even better by NOT endorsing a candidate. All the Democrats have to be breathing a sigh of relief that this walking disaster zone hasn’t endorsed them. Have to admit, I liked “Roger & Me” but I blame it on being young and impressionable. I just don’t get why you cannot make a case for your position without negative rhetoric against the President or other’s that disagree with you (obviously , their viewpoint is lacking in substance.) Interesting quotes from the statement:

Why would the love of my life, Hillary Clinton, not sit down to talk with me? What was she afraid of? I can only imagine
I have not even touched on her other numerous -- and horrendous -- votes in the Senate, especially those that have made the middle class suffer even more (she voted for Bush's first bankruptcy bill, and she is now the leading recipient of payoff money -- I mean campaign contributions -- from the health care industry). I know a lot of you want to see her elected, and there is a very good chance that will happen. There will be plenty of time to vote for her in the general election if all the pollsters are correct. But in the primaries and caucuses, isn't this the time to vote for the person who most reflects the values and politics you hold dear? Can you, in good conscience, vote for someone who so energetically voted over and over and over again for the war in Iraq? Please give this serious consideration.

I think Moore is actually making a case to voter FOR Hillary! Ouch, I can’t believe I actually wrote that. Article can be found here: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

No comments: